Cookies Policy DFL srl
Stated that the “data controller” behind this policy will be DFL srl [based in Sala Consilina (SA), Via Santa Maria degli Ulivi n. 1 – 84036], in this Cookies Policy you will find information about the use that DFL srl (hereinafter, "DFL srl") makes of cookies (and similar devices) that are installed on the devices and terminals of our customers and users when visiting www.bricupstore.com (hereinafter, the "Website").
1. What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that a website, app or other platform stores on your browser, computer, tablet, smartphone or any other similar devices, with information about your browsing or use, such as a tag that identifies your device. Cookies, among other things, allow you to facilitate navigation, store and retrieve information about the habits of use and navigation of a user or their equipment, offer advertising according to their preferences and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
Thanks to cookies in bricupstore.com you can buy online, see the prices of your specific store, enjoy an advanced use experience, as well as allow us to offer a better service to our visitors.
This explanation is a general sample of what is meant by cookies for informational purposes only. The cookies we use specifically are detailed in the cookie settings panel accessible on our website. Keep in mind that using the Web with cookies disabled may cause it to not work properly and that in certain areas it gives errors.
2. What types of cookies does bricupstore.com use?
Below, we provide you with general information about the type of cookies used on our website.
In view of the duration of cookies:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. These cookies only work during the browser session, being deleted once that session ends.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the browser and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can last from a few minutes to several years.
In view of the service offered by cookies:
- Strictly necessary (technical) cookies: These are those that, well treated by DFL srl or by third parties, are essential for you to be able to browse the Web correctly, as well as allow the use of the services requested through the Web by the user, such as, for example, the storage of the basket, access sections or contents of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, manage the payment, use the chat, as well as and among others use security elements during navigation or control fraud linked to the security of the service.
Technical cookies, being strictly necessary, are downloaded by default when the user accesses the Website or when the user requests a specific service (such as, for example, the DFL srl chat).
- Analytical cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and the sections or environments of the Web visited, as well as the way in which users interact with it, and this in order to perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the behavior made by users of the Web to be able to introduce improvements in the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Functionality or personalization cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to remember user information when accessing the Web or a service with some predefined characteristics based on a series of user criteria, such as navigation and the interests of the user, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc. For example, these cookies allow us to show the user the recommended products with the search you have made at any time. Not accepting these cookies can lead to slow web performance or poorly tailored recommendations.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that store information on the behavior of users, obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show advertising based on it. These cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, DFL srl has included directly or in collaboration with third parties (third-party websites).
In view of the ownership of the cookie:
In the cookie configuration panel, accessible at all times on our website, you can manage the activation and / or deactivation of the use of those cookies that are not strictly necessary (technical) for the operation of the Web.
Alternatively, in case you are browsing the internet, you can disable, allow or delete the cookies installed in your browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.
In addition, in your browser you can activate the incognito or private mode, as well as delete cookies and browsing history once your browsing session ends. Check your browser's help to access this mode.
Likewise, we provide you with the information required for the revocation and deletion of certain cookies cataloged by the service offered)
- To opt out of the use of Adobe Analytics cookies: http://www.adobe.com/es/privacy/opt-out.html
- To opt out of the use of DFL srl advertising cookies offered on other websites: http://info.criteo.com/pjl/privacy/informations?infonorm=3&partner=11133&campaignid=38715